Today it hit me more than most - soon I won't have a baby. He's so close to walking, and his communication is right there too. I love that he is growing up and can interact so much. His personality is coming out all the time.
This morning I asked, "Wyatt, can you go get a book?" He surprised me and crawled right over to his book basket and took one out! I repeated it as he went that way, but I was so proud of him. He gets it! He has started to make a "B" sound for book and ball. I'm trying to listen for any differences. Of course, he hasn't said book since I decided to pay closer attention.
Cory thinks he says "nene" (short e sound) for me. Close to mama! That makes me laugh because my sister called me "nene" (long e sound) as a baby. Close to Denise!
No comments:
Post a Comment