Sunday, September 18, 2011

Friends and Family

Wyatt has so many people that love him. Unfortunately, they don't all live here. I had an idea a few months ago to create a bulletin board for him with their pictures, and it materialized this weekend. We luckily were able to repurpose a bulletin board my mom had growing up so the total cost was under $5, even with paint!
It matches his room and has pictures of lots of important people, grouped by state. Eventually we can use this to teach geography, maybe reading names, who knows! While I was in the middle of putting it together, Wyatt would crawl over to it and just stare at it. He loves looking at pictures, and hopefully soon he'll put names and faces together :)

(I did realize a picture would be helpful with this post. However, just posting is a triumph for me. Look for picture posts when Wyatt can upload the pictures for me, and the camera is cleared more than once a month.)

1 comment:

  1. I love this too! My nephew loves all the people in his life and he likes to pray for them. Some people get prayers more often than others, but he loves us all! I'm sure Wyatt will be doing the same before you know it! Especially with this awesome board you've created for him! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete